Tuesday 30 October 2012

Animal

I like animals. I like music. I like animals and music.

C@ in the H@ does good stuff with swing. Here we have an electro swing dubstep swingstep thing:

Swing Sound of '88


Next up are Count Yates and Marsha Gee, who unfortunately I know bugger all about but stumbled upon recently and made me think of doing this animal themed post. :P Plus the tunes made me chuckle and someone needs to go play with them...

Chimpanzee

Peanut Duck


Obvious one to put in now... Yup it's The Beatles.

I Am The Walrus



And finally, because in reality we're just animals with guns and money, here's one of my all time favourite tracks; the Smoove remix of Steve Winwood's immense...

I'm a Man


Ah bugger it, one for the road... There's only one Animal!

Mahna Mahna

No comments:

Post a Comment